My Services for My Doula Clients
- At least 2-3 visits in your home or other convenient place (in addition to the complimentary initial interview)
- Visit with your midwife or OB
- 24 hour phone, email, and text support
- Personalized help in preparing your birth plan (typically done at our second visit)
- Assistance in setting up baby registry, offering guidance from an experienced mom of four
- Shoulder or foot massage at our last meeting before birth (helping you to be comfortable with touch and massage at birth)
- Emotional preparation for birth
- Continuous presence during your labor, providing emotional and informational support and physical assistance for pain management
- Staying with you at least 1-2 hours postpartum. I make sure you have settled in, are eating and drinking, and breastfeeding well. If needed due to a complication or cesarean section, I will stay longer.
- Assistance and training in breastfeeding
- 1-2 postpartum visits as needed. I will help you process your birth experience and help with breastfeeding if needed. I offer emotional support, practical support and a foot massage at our final visit.
At signing of contract I ask for a $150 deposit, which will reserve your date. The remainder is due by 35 weeks. I want to make sure my services are accessible to all parents who need them and will arrange a payment plan for clients who need it.
Other Services I Provide
- Special support for survivors of abuse and sexual assault
- Midwifery assistance for homebirth midwives
- Private childbirth education classes
- Postpartum doula services
- Belly casting